My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 385

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 385. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Little Buddies for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Little Buddies to die cut the images
BB New Best Friend for the girl image
Dienamics New Best Friend to die cut the girl image
Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool then splah watercolor with my brush
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background to stamp the background using Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad on Natural Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment