May My Favorite Things & Friends.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for May My Favorite Things & Friends. I made a Birthday card and mix & match some of May New Release products. I hope you enjoy it :)   




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Safari Party for the images
Dienamics Safari Party to die cut the images
Aussie Animals for the images
Dienamics Aussie Animals to die cut the animals
Dienamics Party to die cut the word Party on yellow glitter card stock and a white foam then I glue them all together
Dienamics Grassy Fields to die cut the the grass
Summer Splash and In the Buff Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment