My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 352

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 352. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Sow Much Cuteness for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Sow Much Cuteness to die cut the images
Springtime Blooms for the big flower image
Dienamics Springtime Blooms to die cut the big flower image
Dienamics A2 Rectangle STAX Set 1 to die cut the rectangle for the background
Dienamics Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips to die cut banner for the sentiment

I stamp, color the images then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass with blending tool then splash water with my brush. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: