My Favorite Thing Januari Release Countdown Day 1

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Thing Januari Release Countdown Day 1. I play with cute gorgeous and pretty stamp set called Sending a Smile.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Sending Smile for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Sending Smile to die cut the images
Hearts in a Row - Horizontal to die cut banner for the sentiment
Linked Chain Oval Frames to die cut the frame
Summer Splash and Insulation Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then I splash water with my brush

I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

7 comments: