Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Sentiments From a Yeti

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant featuring Sentiment From A Yeti stamps set. This stamp set is so versatile and perfect for Christmas!


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Sentiment From A Yeti for the sentiment and the stars banner
Yeti Banner Creative Cuts to die cut the stars banner
Me And My Yeti for the images
Me And My Yeti Creative Cuts to die cut the images 
Little Santa Agenda for the Santa images
Little Santa Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the Santa images
Framed Tags Hexastar to die cut the tag
Framed Tags Madison Avenue Creative Cuts to die cut the border scallops

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: