Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Little Reindeer Agenda

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant featuring Little Reindeer Agenda stamps set. This stamp set is super cute and adorable, I have so much fun play with them!



Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Little Reindeer Agenda for the reindeer images
Little Reindeer Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the reindeer images
A Cookie Christmas for the house image
A Cookie Christmas Creative Cuts to die cut the house image
Scallop Square Box to die cut the box and the tag
Trio Window Cover Creative Cuts to die cut the window on the card

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments: