Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Sweetest Greetings

Friday, May 19, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my cute bags for Mama Elephant featuring Sweetest Greetings stamp set. This set is full of amazing and versatile sentiment, so I used it on bags for birthday




Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Sweetest Greetings for the sentiment on the bag using white embossing powder
Favor Bag XL Creative Cuts to die cut the bag
Favor Bag Accessory Cat to die cut the cat image
Favor Bag Accessory Bear to die cut the bear and panda image
Tags A Lot Creative Cuts to die cut the tag
Mini Messages for the sentiment on the tag using silver embossing powder
The Cat's Meow for the image on the tag then I color it using copic

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Melania! I had to stop by to tell you how much I LOVE your gift bags! Absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! LOVE them!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete