MFT Sketch Challenge 325

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 325. The sketch is fun and challenging! I hope you can play with us :)






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Sow Much Cuteness for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Sow Much Cuteness to die cut the images
Dienamics Grassy Fields to die cut the grass then I color it using Spearmint and Limelight Premium Dye Ink Pad
Dienamics Birthday Speech Bubbles to die cut the speech bubbles for the sentiment
Stencil Radiating Rays to masking the background then I color it using Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad
Sweet Sunshine Paper Pack for the patterned paper

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $20 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: