Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Botanic Hello

Friday, January 20, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight featuring Botanic Hello. This stamp set is so beautiful and gorgeous, I have so much fun coloring it with watercolor.


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Botanic Hello for the image and sentiment using white embossing powder
Dotted Details Creative Cuts to die cut the frame on purple glitter card stock

I coloring the images using watercolor. For the background, I masking the image and color the background with Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice weekend!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercoloring! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Melania. Love this new stamp. I love your jewel tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Melania, this stamp is my fav and I really love the colours you chose for this one. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete