My Favorite Things December New Release Countdown Day 3

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Hi all! Today I come back again with a card for My Favorite Things December New Release Countdown Day 3. I play with the newest design from Pure Innocence called Bookworm. This stamp set is perfect for book lover and any other themes you can imagine :)


-

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Bookworm for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Bookworm to die cut the images
Stitched Sentiment Strips to die cut banner on the sentiment
Star Grid Cover Up to die cut the background

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy weekend!

Hugs.

Melania Deasy

12 comments:

  1. Oh my ! She is so cute! I love the background and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful and cute card. Love it because it such a clean and simple card. I really like the colors that you used. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love her sitting on the big stack of books. The background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love her sitting on the big stack of books. The background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love her sitting on the big stack of books. The background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colors and background show off the sweetness and message of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Background is really cute along with everything else

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and beautifully done. I'm really impressed with how you blended all the elements making this look very simple and easy. I know it's not that easy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love that background!

    ReplyDelete