Avery Elle " Caroling Critters "

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hi all! I come back again with a card for Avery Elle featuring Caroling Critters stamp set. This stamp set is so cute because it's full of adorable critters sing for the Christmas. So I make something different with my card, the cover is from acetate and I love how it turns out :)

Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 
Caroling Critters Clear Stamps for the images and fa la la sentiment 
Caroling Critters Ellements to die cut the images
Falling Snow Ellements to die cut the snow on the acetate
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the landscape then I add some light blue dye ink with blending tool
Christmas Packages Clear Stamps for the sentiment  "Merry Christmas"

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. On the back of cover card, I also add some blank die cut of the images to cover the glue.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, 

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment