My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 4

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm back again with a card for My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 4. I'm playing with a new set from Birdie Brown called Beary Special Birthday and combine it with Big Birthday Sentiment and Gift Box Cover Up




MFT supply that I'm using :
New Release Beary Special Birthday for the images
New Release Dienamics Beary Special Birthday to die cut the images
New Release Big Birthday Sentiments for the sentiment using white embossing powder
New Release Gift Box Cover Up to die cut the window using partial die cutting technique
Sour Apple, Coral Crush, In the Buff Premium Dye Ink and Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio with blending tool to coloring the background. I also splash some water with my brush

I stamp the images, color it with copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

For more amazing inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog.

July 2016 marks the 10th birthday of My Favorite Things. Happy Birthday MFT!! I'm so blessed and honored to be on MFT Design Team. They are such great company and good people!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

36 comments:

  1. Love the soft muted colors. The card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of colors on every card you make. It's why I love checking in on your blog. Always so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo cute Deasy. You rock MFT goodies every release - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ink blending and the Bears are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable...LOVE your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, I love every detail of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet, sweet card. Such soft and pretty colors and the partial die-cutting is so neat! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melanie--I love the way you made the bears look 3-D and popping out of and top of the windows. Very creative. I think it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melanie--I love the way you made the bears look 3-D and popping out of and top of the windows. Very creative. I think it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet, beautiful card !love the colors, sketch...and this cutie bear😊

    ReplyDelete
  14. You showed that the Birthday cake was a great success as is your card- I laughed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this color combo! And I love the before and after shots of this cute bear!!! Lol! Great ink blended background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet and so pretty, but also funny, poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pastel colour choices, Melania, and that beautiful BG!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulously adorable and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulously adorable and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The colors are just gorgeous. And the little bears are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So Cute!
    Love the comic strip view of bear!
    & that the bear overflows the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the card! It'd so bright and colourful and sweet! I was wondering if you could explain how you did that partial diecutting? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the card! It'd so bright and colourful and sweet! I was wondering if you could explain how you did that partial diecutting? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely adorable! I'm just trying to figure out how you die cut the Gift Box Cover Up die without the two extra squares? Did you cut half of it out and then flip the paper around to cut it again?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Does anyone know what colour copic markers were used to colou the images

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Father's Day was built up in Spokane, Washington at the YMCA in 1910 by Sonora Smart Dodd, who was considered in Arkansas. Its first celebration was in the Spokane YMCA on June 19, 1910. FathersDayWishes Her father, the Civil War veteran William Jackson Smart, was a lone parent who raised his six children there.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father

    ReplyDelete
  29. These short status for whatsapp
    friends forever quotes will help you to make your profile professional and beautiful.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Playboi Carti style, one of hip-most hop’s stylish heartthrobs, is known for his wacky flair. Carti is such a fashionista that he has undergone one of the most bizarre style evolutions of any rapper.

    ReplyDelete