Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight " Blessed"

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hi all!! If you looking for Avery Elle post you can find it HERE)
I'm sharing my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Blessed.  This set is so versatile, I'm also love the meaning of this beautiful sentiments set.



Mama Elephant that I'm using :
Blessed for the sentiment
Tandem Ride for the mouse and bear
Tandem Ride Creative Cuts to die cut the mouse and the bear
Shooting Star for the ribbon on the bear
Basic Set Creative Cuts (All Attached) for the frame

First, I masking the sentiment and make the background using ink and blending tool. I stamped the images and coloring it using COPIC and then die cut it. Add the sequins for finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Stamping everyone!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: