Creative Blog Hop

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hi everyone! Recently I was invited by one of my favorite crafters and friends - super talented Karin Akesdotter to be part of a blog hop called ; The Creative Bloghop. It is like a chainletter where you share answers to some questions and then invite new friends to be part of it. 

I am now working on my Design Team which is The Twinery, The Cutting Edge Challenge and Mama Elephant and ME challenge. But I'm planning to come back to drawing again because that's always been my dream and my passion :)

Honestly I'm confused about the question "How my work different from others in my genre ?" because I think I still try to find it but my style is fun, simple and modern. I keep trying to do the best everytime I'm doing my works because I'm a perfectionist. To be different from others and find my own style, I think that's the most difficult thing in the process. 

I create what I do because I just love and have passion in it :)

My creative process work in cardmaking usually I see beautiful things and let it flow when I'm creating. 
But sometimes I'm also see images on pinterest or any kind of beautiful image and try to rework it in my own style.

And now, let me introduce some super talented crafters that I love to visit for inspiration:
Lindsay Amrhein
Hi!  I am Lindsay and live in Northeast Ohio with my husband, two boys.  I adore papercrafting, and have been playing around with paper, and blogging about it since 2010.  I love to try different styles, but usually fall back to doing clean and simple creations that don't require a ton of time.  I enjoy camping, travel, biking, and most of all, our little mini farm or 5 chickens, and two rabbit

Jocelyn Olson
I’m a wife, mom of two great kids, avid papercrafter, bright color lover, non-fiction book reader, Brady Bunch fan, and expert Polly Pockets dresser. In my spare time, I work as a consultant for states on Federal education and special education programs. Currently, I’m on the Glitz Design, Paper Smooches Stamps, and the Scraptastic Club design teams, and I’ve been fortunate enough to be published in Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking and CARDS magazines. I am primarily a card maker, although I love making all kinds of projects, both traditional and hybrid. You can see my projects on my blog at Red Balloon Cards.

Yenni Natalia 
Hi I am Yenni. Origin from Indonesia but been staying in Singapore since 9 years ago and likely will be staying here forever. Having a loving husband who support my crafting hobbies has made me continue and stay faithfull with my hobby. I start crafting on 2009 but only decided to write a blog since 2010. After few trials on different forms of crafts, i set my roots on the card making as I feel comfortable working on small space without having keeping the items too long by selling it or giving it away to friends. If i want to talk about my card making style,to be honest i still cant decide and i am still strugling to stick to one style for the entire card making journey. I love to explore from colouring images from various medium to clean and simple design. However, one thing that my friends and myself know well is the choice of colour that i always pick. I love something soft and bright. Other than crafting i am a pretty mad person in organizing things and cleaning up the house. It is probably because of my husband and me pretty sensitive to dust.

Thank you so much for reading my Creative Blog Hop!!

Hugs,

Deasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment